22 September, 2015
We welcome Professor Juraj Cernák of Pavol Jozef Safárik University in Kosice, who is here for an Erasmus visit. Under the auspices of our Erasmus program, two students from the University of Zaragoza are presently studying at UPJS.
5 June, 2015
The web site for SCTE2016 is now open. The 20th International Conference on Solid Compounds of Transition Elements will be held in Zaragoza in April, 2016. All the information is on the web site.
18 May, 2015
A cover graphic based on an article in Chemistry -- A European Journal, about a compound described in Elena's thesis, was used for the quiz question in the May 18, 2015, issue of Chemistry Views magazine. The quiz contest was held to mark the 20th anniversary of Chemistry -- A European Journal.
The article from Chemistry -- A European Journal is here. It will be available under Open Access until the end of 2015.
We are researchers in structural inorganic chemistry.
We work in an academic environment, at the University of Zaragoza and within the Department of Inorganic Chemistry, the Aragón Materials Science Institute (ICMA) and the Institute of Chemical Synthesis and Homogeneous Catalysis (ISQCH).
Larry Falvello (PI)
See us on Facebook ( Lab Larry Falvello ) and at Facebook-Pages.
SOME USEFUL LINKS
- Ilia's fragment library.
- Training videos by Joe Reibenspies: http://xray.tamu.edu/courses.php [for single-crystal (Apex2) and powder (D8) diffractometers].
- Also see Joe's Tools of the Trade list.
- 2015 European Conference on Neutron Scattering: http://ecns2015.unizar.es/
- 2015 European Conference on Molecular Magnetism: http://ecmm2015.unizar.es/
- 2016 International Conference on Solid Compounds of Transition Elements: http://scte2016.unizar.es/
EN OTRAS PALABRAS
Somos investigadores en la química inorgánica estructural.
Somos miembros del Grupo Consolidado M4, Materiales Magnéticos Moleculares Multifuncionales .
Estamos interesados en MOLECULAS, CRISTALES, ARTE y mas...
Puedes ver el artículo de Milagros sobre el Arte Mudéjar y la Estructura Cristalina.